Dating back to the tenth century BC, modern Egypt is built on the foundation of one of the world's most significant ancient civilizations.
This ancient culture is preserved in the ruins and artifacts of the Giza Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, Memphis, Thebes, Karnak, and the Valley of the Kings.
Known as the Arab Republic of Egypt today, it is a transcontinental country in both the northeast corner of Africa and the southwest corner of Asia.
- elite dating rucomsid 6524
- dating club jewish personals
- denmark dating marriage
- honduras romance international dating site
- X dating mobile video chat
- rusdating net
- Sex dating on beach vedio
Egypt is the fifteenth most populous country in the world, and its capital city Cairo is the largest city in Africa.
Its economy is primarily fueled by agriculture along the Nile and tourism to its ancient sites.
In spite of its rich cultural legacy, the vast majority of Egyptians are poor, citing government corruption as the primary cause of their failing economy.
Almost 87 percent of Egypt's 85.3 million people adhere to Islam, with the remaining 13 percent primarily Coptic Christians.
Coptic Christianity dates back to the first century to the Apostle Mark, who carried the Gospel from Jerusalem to Alexandria.